Sunday, October 13, 2013

So Much More



If I have pride in myself, then I need to go through all of the painful things that I have been through.  I have no excuse for my way of life, it is because of my pride that I am suffering.

And when I am done suffering, I may be clean of the pride and I will be able to kneel before Christ.

And when it ends, I can say that I feel real empathy, not sympathy, but empathy for what others are going through because I have been there.  Just lately, I have seen that everyone has a story, and everyone suffers in their own way, I am not unique in my pain.

The one thing that bothers me the most about my situation is my kids.  I wanted to give them all so much more, but I have to know in my heart that all of this is for their good too.  And we will all be able to stand and not fall, we will all finish the race.

1 comment:

  1. linda thompson10/14/13, 12:08 PM

    Thank you, everyone needs to know that it's not only them struggling through the everyday battles that come against us in this day & time...Well Said....

    ReplyDelete