Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thank God We Have Jesus Waiting At The Other end

By Bary Bennett

When I was just a baby and life was all brand new
My mommy and my daddy were there to help me through
They knew when I was hungry, they knew when I was wet
Though too young to remember, I never will forget
They taught me about Jesus, and what He means to me
I knew He was a good man, because He gave me my family
I grew to be a young man, with the spoils this world gives
My decisions took their toll on me, then I remembered "Jesus lives"
All the wasted time I lived through, the times that I fell on my face
It was then I was reminded of "Gods amazing grace"
Now I stand before you, a little wiser than before
My Mom and Dad still love me, but Jesus loves me more
So now I say in closing, to you my special friend...
"I thank God that we have Jesus waiting at the other end."

3 comments:

  1. YOU CHANGED THE TITLE? THE POEM HAS BEEN REVISED GO LOOK...BARY

    ReplyDelete
  2. that poem is absolutely beautiful who is this Bary Bennett.?? AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bary Bennett is a wonderful poet! Very talented!

    ReplyDelete