Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Every Possible Hardship

By Elizabeth Bien

Just like my mom told me, all our struggles are because God loves us.

You know for a really long time, I was really angry about the hard times I have gone through.  I felt like every possible hardship that a person could have, got thrown right in front of me!  I was so mad and I hated my life.  I felt like it just wasn't fair!  Most people go through one big hardship in their lives, but I was getting hit with everything!

Then I started realizing that I was able to help others through their tough times because I had gone through it myself.  As well, I was noticing people came to me when they were struggling and I could help them.

It took me a long time to accept that I have absolutely no talent, until I saw that helping people is my talent.  I would much rather be able to make others feel better and help them find a reason to smile and be positive again, than some other things that I might have had.

I think that anytime a person can help someone through a tough time it heals the soul!  I feel blessed that I can understand and help a few extra people in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment