Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Freedom

Freedom rides on
Deep in this worldly trap
It pains my mind, my soul
Take a look in the mirror
Day by day I grow old

Caged by emptiness
While others lives are well spent
Watching the time go by
Is this the way life is meant to be?

And freedom rides on like a rushing wind
And freedom rides on, rides on

All of life's pleasures
They slip right by
Don't want to reach out to help
To weak these days to even try

And even the smallest things
That once brought happiness
To me, feel hollow
And the thing I now hold in my hands
Is sorrow

And freedom rides on like a rushing wind
And freedom rides on, rides on
No one to hold this hand
No one who understands
Just like a rushing wind
And freedom rides on









And the smallest things

No comments:

Post a Comment