Thursday, January 26, 2012

Follow Me Down The Road

Come rain or come shine
nets out, he stands fishing
come Simon Peter, be fishers of men
there's time on my mind, but no time for wishing
come follow me down the road

Jesus ate with levi
when no one else would
say it once, no more taxes
slap on your sandals and hood
then follow me down the road

With carpenter leading
blessed be the poor
come out from your homes
leave open your doors
and follow me down the road

One man under authority, a soldier
tell him to go and he'll go
gets down on his knees
I'm your servant for all to know
I'll follow you down the road

Can a blind man lead a blind man?
No, both will fall in a pit
bad trees bear bad fruit
so there they both will sit
get up and follow me down the road

Wake up and be born twice
Hear Jesus pleading
He's died for the living
with words He is leading
all of us down the road

All wrapped up in your concerns
what really matters is your heart
make a change, walk with Christ
that end, could be a new start
Please follow Him down the road

No comments:

Post a Comment