Thursday, July 19, 2012

T.V.

Ok, once in a while I just like to write something different


Why is this darn T.V.on
24 hours a day
Does anyone care what I think?
Or what I have to say?

Sit-coms, old movies, the sifi chanel
They all make me sick
And now it's time for Maury
He's giving me a tick

Is this really life?
This fake life passing by?
Keeping up with the Kardashians
I need a moment...sigh

Where have our minds gone
When we have no where to go?
Help, I'm being sucked up
Into this T.V. show!

Turn it off, just turn it off
And open up a book
But it's not all mindless chatter
I'm learning how to cook

ABC, NBC, CBS
What shall I choose?
Today I might watch Opra
What have I got to loose?

And I hate those happy endings
All that kissing and mushy stuff
It makes my stomach turn
I tell you, I've had enough

I should take a walk now
I'll turn off this T.V.
Oh, but E news is on!
Okay, just one more show you'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment