Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Vice

     I went to bed on Sunday night feeling fine.  I woke up Monday morning feeling like my head was in a vice.  The first words out of my mouth were, "Ooooohhh my head!"  My eyes hurt, it hurt to look around.  My neck hurt, my sholders hurt, but the worst was my head, it felt like it was being squeezed.
     While I was brushing my teeth, I remembered a dream that I had last night.  In it, everything that Satan did was a copy of what God did.  Satan couldn't create, only imatate.  Sickness was a copy of health and by surrendering to it and saying, "I am sick."  I could receive it.  So while brushing my teeth I thought, What if I surrender to health and let it take over my body.  Just thinking about that idea, made my head feel a little better.
     But about fiftreen minutes later, I felt even worse.  Along with all the pain, I had a stomach ache and I started to feel shakey.  I went out into the living room and I asked my husband Mark, to pray for me.  He said a short prayer, and then he went back to watching TV.  I had a little relief, but soon I felt bad again.  I slept for a while then I asked for more prayer.  Mark prayed again but I think he was more interested in the show that he was watching.
     I took some pain killer and I went back to sleep.  I slept for about three hours, and when I woke up I felt so bad that I could hardly make it into the living room.  I couldn't stand the pain, I cried, "mark, please pray for me!"  He could see that I really needed help so he turned off the TV.  He prayed a fervent prayer and I cried out, "God, please help me!"  Then Mark did something new, he asked Jesus to show him what to do.  He pressed spots on my head and neck.  He prayed, "Blockages, move."  Then right in the middle of the prayer, he got up, and he called our pastor.  He asked pastor Brad to pray for me.  In Matthew 18: 18 Jesus tells us, "I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, what ever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."  So Mark bound demons, and ordered them to go in the name of Jesus.
     I started to feel relief, but he kept on praying.  I was still crying and soon more relief.  He kept on praying and by that time I felt almost normal again.  The headache, the body pain and the stomach ache was gone.  The pressure I had been feeling was gone.  I stopped crying.  James 5: 15 and 16 says, "The prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well."  And  "The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."
     I got up and I made myself something to eat, and some orange juice.  I cleaned the house and I played with my two little boys.
     I'm not exactaly sure why this happened, all I know is that we tried a few different things, then Mark asked for guidance, and he followed the Holy Spirits lead.  he was obedient and I was healed.  Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment