Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Every Possible Hardship

This is another story by my daughter, Liz bien.    

     Just like my Mom told me, all our struggles are because God loves us!
     You know for a really long time I was really angry about the hard times I have gone through.  I felt like every possible hardship that a person could have, got thrown right in front of me!  I was so mad and I hated my life.  I felt like it just wasn't fair!  Most people go through one big hardship in their lives but I was getting hit with everything!
     Then I started realizing that I was able to help others through their tough times because I had gone through it myself.  As well, I was noticing that people came to me when they were struggling and I could help them.
     It took me a long time to accept that I have absolutely no talent, until I saw that helping people is my talent.  I would rather be able to make others feel better and help them find a reason to smile and be positive again, than some other things that I might have had.
     I think that anytime a person can help someone through a tough time it heals the soul! I feel blessed that I can understand and help a few extra people in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment