Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tin Men

     The wizard of Oz is a great movie.  When I was growing up, I would wait for it to play every year.  A bowl of popcorn, my pillow and blanket and The Wizard of OZ!  What an idea, the lion the scarecrow and the tim man.  If there was a real wizard of Oz, he would be over run with tin men.
     My dog is sick.  He hasn't eaten in five days.  He only drinks a little when one of us holds the bowl in front of his face.  He doesn't seem to be in any pain, but the poor thing just lies there, hardly moving.  The last time he had to urinate, he went where he was laying, he didn't even bother to get up.  I don't understand, he was fine six days ago.
     I've called around to find a place to take him, a vet, and all I find are tin men.  One lady even asked if we were trying to get rid of him.  I don't have any money, so I can't pay and I'm afraid my little jack russel is going to die before my eyes.  What am I to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment